The Wank Blog: a masturbation diary

An account of my wanking habit. Hopefully, every wank should end up here.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

rumbled :)

My other half has found this blog, so there's now going to be two of us posting here.

Only one from me so far today. Had a bit of a shagathon this morning and last night. That made me very horny. I didn't get naked, just got my cock out. I didn't hurry. Besides, it took a while to come cos I was shagged out. Not much juice. What there was went on my leg, fingers and shorts: I am under strict instructions not to jizz on the carpet any more! Nice orgasm, mind.

I'm hoping to slip one other one in quickly.

1 Comments:

At 28 November 2004 at 16:02, Blogger Virgin Slut said...

Wanker, your partner is tough competition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home