The Wank Blog: a masturbation diary

An account of my wanking habit. Hopefully, every wank should end up here.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

monday and tuesday saw

No longer a drought, but still semi-arid.

One wank per day Monday and Tuesday. Same style for each: both used morning glory erections, very firm, quite thick. It was a fairly swift path to a good-quality orgasm, but not frenzied, just determined. I used the same tried and trusted technique each time, namely to lie back, knees raised slightly, legs apart a little, left hand wrapped round the lower part of the shaft. Once I was sated, the spunk oozed over my fingers and leg, no shooting.

1 Comments:

At 5 May 2005 at 10:09, Blogger Evo said...

got any pictures,i tried this once but its bleed,ther was alot of friction. I have been the doctors but he said it was due to stress,wot do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home